View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 03:12 PM

Cytronus will become famous soon enough

Cytronus will become famous soon enough
Possible to retrofit 2022 lift gate (with up down buttons) to a 2016 (with key)?

Sadly, I dented the rear hatch on my 2016 Trail Premium with a manual lift gate - with the key hole next to the "R" on the rear hatch 4Runner bezel. I found a salvage yard with a complete rear lift gate from a 2022 Limited in the same color (mag gray) but with the up and down arrows where the key hole is on mine.

Does anyone know if this can plug and play with my 2016? I'm planning on doing the swap myself. Any recommendations would be hugely appreciated from you all here.
'16 4Runner Trail Premium KDSS | 4.88 | Front E-Locker | ICON Stage 7 Billet 4" Lift | SSO Hybrid front | Warn Zeon 10-S Winch w/ RI 20" LED | Hefty Fab Alu rear dual swingout | White Knuckle Offroad Sliders | Full RCI skids | Dual Battery | ARB Dual Air | sPOD SC | TRD Wheels | 35" Cooper STT Pro | Prinsu full length | KC HiLiTES Flex 40 | OEMAudio+ Reference 500 | Much More

Build Specs, YouTube, FB & IG: https://linktr.ee/FugitiveOffroad

Last edited by Cytronus; 02-13-2023 at 05:07 PM.
Cytronus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote