Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 02:41 PM

Hopeless Diamond has a spectacular aura about Hopeless Diamond has a spectacular aura about Hopeless Diamond has a spectacular aura about

Hopeless Diamond has a spectacular aura about Hopeless Diamond has a spectacular aura about Hopeless Diamond has a spectacular aura about
Welp, ol' Wheezy did good. Passed 375k a few days ago and missed the photo op, oh well, there's always 400k.

Our track...(may have to change to view all tracks on the right)
Baja XL

Awesome time and experience, can't wait to do it again. ROUGH roads, beat the hell out of everything, Raptors had problems, 2 lost 4 wheel drive, most had problems with brakes. Jeeps lost track bars, one over built one, lost driveshafts and transfer case. These were all being driven hard, and the whole thing is very unforgiving. We couldn't go that fast so didn't inflict as much damage. Had to do a little surgery so I could open the rear hatch.

Baja XL Support & News Group | La Paz trunk hatch fix on 3rd gen 4runner

Didn't take as many pictures this time, brought my DSLR along and never took it out. A few with camera and tablet (you had to take selfies, and various pictures of items/areas as part of the competition and turn them each night for points). Got dash cam of the whole trip so have a lot of downloading and processing to do, hoping I can snag some stills from that.

(it's showing the pictures sideways now matter how I inset them)
Attached Images
Southbound and down...-20230228_195241-jpg  Southbound and down...-20230220_172143-jpg  Southbound and down...-20230220_052056-jpg 

Last edited by Hopeless Diamond; 03-02-2023 at 02:50 PM.
Hopeless Diamond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote