Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 11:59 PM

alwaysentropy is on a distinguished road

alwaysentropy is on a distinguished road
4Runner to Taco to 4Runner

After totaling my 2005 V8 I purchased a new Tacoma. While it was a great little truck it was never quite a 4runner. My wife started to resent the rough ride and cramped space especially after welcoming our new baby. This weekend we made the move with a 1-owner, 2018 Limited. While I really wanted the off road goodies of the pro / off road the awd like I had with the v8 is better for most of my use. My old runner got me to some amazing places off road and I expect the new rig will as well.

2018 Limited
Redwood Interior
TRD Pro wheels
ToyTec lift
265/70/17 Falken Wildpeak
N-Fab steps
Pedal Commander
Attached Images
4Runner to Taco to 4Runner-img_3838-jpg  4Runner to Taco to 4Runner-img_3837-jpg 
alwaysentropy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote