Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-08-2023, 09:53 AM

Toya! is on a distinguished road

Toya! is on a distinguished road
Very weird braking issue

Hey everyone, I am having an odd issue with my 99 limited. I bought the truck with soft/squishy brakes. Took it home and replaced the original MC with a new OEM one, bled the brakes got my peddle back or so i thought.

When backing out of my garage, the peddle sank like it did before, but if I press it a hair faster it is a stiff normal peddle. I have gone through the entire system and there are no leaks but the lines are a little crusty. I have new ones ready to be put in but im wondering what else to try and fix this. I only drive it around the block right now because of the random soft peddle. I am pretty hesistant to blame the MC since it is a brand new OEM replacement (bench bled and all). I've also tried activating ABS to get all the air out. I might try that one more time too..

Idk if you any of you have experienced this before or have an idea for a fix please let me know!
Toya! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote