View Single Post
Old 03-08-2023, 10:12 PM

4skrunner will become famous soon enough 4skrunner will become famous soon enough

4skrunner will become famous soon enough 4skrunner will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4skrunner View Post
I got stuck recently in some thick peanut butter mud and had to resort to putting snow chains on. I ended up putting them on the front and had 0 issues. I kept them on for a few miles and locked my steering side to side multiple times. I was a bit worried about the chains catching my abs wire but that would be a cheaper fix than calling a tow. I am lifted 3” on the front with stock size tires. All in all, it was not an issue for me but depending on your set up you may or may not be able to run chains in the front. I say throw them on the front and drive em around your street slowly and test for yourself. Maybe have someone else drive real slow while you watch the wheel well to see if you’d have any clearance issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And by snow chains I mean cable style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4skrunner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote