Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 11:07 AM

Rushthezeppelin has a spectacular aura about Rushthezeppelin has a spectacular aura about Rushthezeppelin has a spectacular aura about

Rushthezeppelin has a spectacular aura about Rushthezeppelin has a spectacular aura about Rushthezeppelin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by brillo_76 View Post
Being it's works sometimes. I thinking it's the switch. As if it were the wiring it probably wouldn't work at all. Granted anything is possible. Toyota was smart to use 2 switches for that indicator circuit. Makes troubleshooting easier.

Sent from my SM-A536V using Tapatalk
That's what I'm thinking, diff warms up, switch warms up and things expand just enough to where a short becomes a contact, maybe because of a dirty contact in the switch. Wouldn't make sense with the wiring as I can' see that getting warm enough to be subject to thermal expansion. Maybe if it's really close to the switch or even in the connector to the switch, I'll make sure to spray that too.