View Single Post
Old 03-17-2023, 09:13 AM

bob3dsf will become famous soon enough

bob3dsf will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texmax View Post
You're replying to a thread started in 2020?

Insurance doesn't give a damn about bolt ons. They value from blue book etc...

They are gonna pay a "canned" value. It's unfair and Bullshit, just liked being forced into buying insurance is a scam and totalitarian fascist bullshit and you're basically under duress being forced to buy it upon threat of being ticket and huge fines, and the fact you live in the most fascist state in the union, you're even worse off.

I feel for you but not much you can do.
The guy is a new member, give him a break...however,

Insurance is a "totalitarian fascist scam?!" Oh please.... While there are bad insurance companies who are shysters, there are also really good companies. Insurance is absolutely a necessity to protect yourself and show common decency to everybody else.

I had a VERY minor bump up, like, less that full idle speed. But, my bad ass 4runner pushed in the rear bumper cover of a camry. Nobody hurt, the other driver was cool, at least when I spoke to him. We exchanged info. He called my company (USAA) before I had a free minute to call myself and let them know. Well, the other D-bag decided he thought he won the lottery and was complaining about neck pain, etc, etc... The agent was call to verify coverages, when they known what I have anyway but I guess to verify there was really an accident... I confirmed and told her the guy was full of it. My front bumper cover did not have any visible damage. If he was "injured" from that, he shouldn't even be walking out his front door every day.

I was hit by an uninsured motorist once, got paid, did the repairs myself and pocketed the difference. I got hit by a guy not paying attention. His insurance paid for a new door and new paint.

I've also seen what happens when there is a fatality and the at-fault driver is uninsured. That uninsured driver deserves to be hunted down... Driving while uninsured is a sure sign of a total lack of consideration for anybody else on the planet.

Last edited by bob3dsf; 03-17-2023 at 09:23 AM.
bob3dsf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote