View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 10:02 AM

RobS10 has a spectacular aura about RobS10 has a spectacular aura about

RobS10 has a spectacular aura about RobS10 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
Hi RobS10

I’m about a hour east of you and I’m averaging 17mpg with KO2 Tires. It bumps up to 17.5 in the summer.

Every time I fill up the tank I reset the “A” mileage odometer. Then when I fill up my tank I divide the miles by the number of gallons I just put in and that gives me a more accurate number on how many mpg I’m really getting. You can use this to compare what the computer is telling you. At least you’ll be able to rule out if the car computer is the problem or not.
That's my next step. Need a refill soon. I know the computer will tell me how many miles since my last fill-up at any point and how many miles left in the tank, but it's the same computer that's telling me I'm getting 11mpg, so will set my trip ODO to take the computer out of the possible causes