Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 02:38 PM

dusty sparrow is on a distinguished road

dusty sparrow is on a distinguished road
Hey Guys I'm Back!

I haven't been on this forum in over a decade, when I last owned a Runner, which my (now ex) wife was so kind as to total one week after I bought it. I was so devastated that I replaced it with a Tacoma and her with a dog, and subsequently signed up for other forums. Well, three Tacomas later, I'm coming back to dip my toes in the sweet sweet waters of T4R's again. Today, folks, I will fly cross country to pick up a one owner 2009 Trail Edition and I am stoked!

FWIW, according to my newly revived account, my last visit was December 30, 2010, and there's been 2,953,717 new posts since then. I've got a lot of catching up to do, y'all have been busy!