Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 06:51 PM

Montego Murph will become famous soon enough Montego Murph will become famous soon enough

Montego Murph will become famous soon enough Montego Murph will become famous soon enough
I'm in the process of learning that it could be your ball joints. Mine started out very gradual, sort of like "Hmm, the steering fluid must be cold...." Then noticing that after a turn, the wheel wouldn't return to center on its own. Now it's like I barely have power assist at all.

I jacked up both sides, and just on a whim squirted some oil into the ball joints, then ran the steering lock to lock a few times. It felt great for a day or two, then went back to where it was.

I've got an appointment to have both LCA's replaced on Monday... I've gotta be on someone else's borrowed time by now.
Montego Murph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote