Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-24-2023, 09:08 AM

jrkiernan will become famous soon enough

jrkiernan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchee2 View Post
Any chance something is broken in the front end? its could be in 4x4 but if you have a broken CV or something, the open diff would just spin no power would be applied to the front. edit: Do you have Manual hubs swapped in?

The only time(s) I've had the rear end come around on me in the snow is when I am screwing around in 2wd.
Nothing is broken as I have changed both front axles just before the trip.
Also I was messing with it in the parking lot. Turning left and right as well as forward and backward. Watching the wheels thinking something had come loose..

I was messing around in 2wd just before but once people were on the road I was trying to not be annoying. The rig would drive normal and not feel loose unless I wanted it to when I was in 2wd.
jrkiernan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote