View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 10:40 PM

lanky4r is on a distinguished road

lanky4r is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelkins View Post
I have several things that I need to get out of my garage. All prices include shipping to the US. PM me if interested. Items will be shipped through USPS or UPS with tracking.

OEM LED FOGS (BLACK): Used for about a year, no issues. SOLD

K&N intake: Taken off my 2018 4runner last week. A threaded insert on the heat shield was stripped when I originally bought it. I drilled it out and used an extra rubber mounting stud and it worked great. Includes everything you need to install it on your 4runner. I will also include a K&N dry flow filter for the intake. It doesn't fit as nice as the oiled filter, but it worked fine for me for over a year. 200 dollars shipped.

URD MAF Extended harness. Used this when I ran a TRD intake for a while. 25 shipped

Victory4x4 high lift mount: Works on victory4x4 and prinsu roof racks, but should work on just about any t slot railed roof rack. Mounting hardware included. 40 dollars shipped.

Sherpa Awning mount: Thought these may fit my victory4x4 roof rack. They did not. New, never used. 40 dollars shipped.

Kicker DSL 250 watt amp. Ran this for about 2 years without a single issue. Changed up my system a bit, so this needs to go. 80 dollars shipped.

2.25 inch spacer lift: This is a spacer lift that does not require your struts to be disassembled. It has never been used and should lift your 4runner 2.25 inches. This was given to me and has sat in my garage for several years. 30 dollars shipped.

I'll take the Sherpa Awning Mounts!
lanky4r is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote