View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 11:42 PM

fatherohenry is a jewel in the rough fatherohenry is a jewel in the rough fatherohenry is a jewel in the rough

fatherohenry is a jewel in the rough fatherohenry is a jewel in the rough fatherohenry is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeT4R View Post
Three words. Flare nut wrench.

If you've already tried that and it's only becoming worse by rounding off more, just leave it alone and obtain a bolt extractor set. They can be found relatively cheaply from many different places, like Harbor Freight for example. Hopefully you have one nearby.

Extract that thing and throw on a new nut at the end.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

It was stripped on the inside. Or the bolt threads were stripped. Either way, the nut wasn't coming off by turning. I cut it off with a Dremel once I had replacement parts in hand.