Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 02:32 PM

jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough

jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough jross20 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JZiggy View Post
I have 2" lift or less in the front and the JBAs work great. They are the "STD High Caster" ones. I had my alignment guy dial in 4* of caster and it took it fine and rides awesome.

Spray paint 'em!
Yo Ziggy, how goes it? That's reassuring to hear; so are you riding at 4° instead of the stock 2.4° to 2.8° (or whatever the book says)?

And you're overestimating my rattle can abilities... Haha...

But yeah I guess I could paint them. Hell even a dark red would look nice; just not really a fan of bright colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow247 View Post
I have the same issue. I got the SPC in August of 2021. I have put about 10 miles on them, and the driver side bushing is shot. The SPC warranty process is a massive hassle as well..

I am waiting on someone else to develop an adjustable arm that is not 1100 dollars... But I might be holding my breath forever. I have Alignment Cam deletes, so I am pretty much stuck with SPC if I want to keep it streetable.

JBA is what my friend is changing out all his clients with. So far he has replaced about a dozen failed SPC with various mileage and usage. Not a good look for them. I'm hoping they fix their quality issues and I can get an updated set... Again, might be holding my breath forever...
Yeah I really do wish we had another adjustable option because I'm definitely a fan of getting things dialed in perfectly... But at the same time, to be honest, practically none of the shops I've ever worked with have had any idea how to comfortably adjust with the SPC arms. So, yeah the ability is there but if nobody can use it on average then is it really worth it?

And just to be clear, you mentioned an option that's not $1,100... Is there a different adjustable arm that I'm not aware of? Or were you just saying in general?
jross20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote