Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 10:52 PM

TracyNorton is on a distinguished road

TracyNorton is on a distinguished road
I lived in Pasadena and So Pas for 35yrs....all good times
The Hankies
Hangin out and laughing w/ Terry Kilgore (Ed's friend and Roth's 1st guitarist) building guitar amps, repairing guitar amps for Pasadena Guitars, working for JPL on dozens of projects...
Our band played in old town at the E-Bar and dozens of Art Center parties and the Loch Ness...back when old town was a fukkin ghetto
Yea, **** I'm old

I don't even recognize it anymore when I take trips back to JPL for work..but Inland Empire is WAY worse.

Wish I had met Charlie (phattyduck) before we moved to Riverside Redneck Hell...but I made my wife be my wrench bud...she's a trooper

I only have fond memories of Pasadena

Now I spend my time fixing and wheeling my pig boat 3rd Gen in AZ/Utah/Colo
TracyNorton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote