Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-24-2023, 05:20 PM

gaber6 has a spectacular aura about gaber6 has a spectacular aura about

gaber6 has a spectacular aura about gaber6 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIMILESV8SPORT View Post
I did get a cat code last winter/spring a couple times below 40 degrees, but it would go away if it warmed up that same day. Guessing there's a small leak I couldn't seem to find, but ordered DT long tubes and a MF Y-pipe. Will most likely be installing headers this fall. Got one of those "Last sets" of DT longtubes I always read about.
Yeah check for the donut leak first. I bought replacements and got the passenger side on first and the stock with 225k miles looked perfect.. but the exhaust donut looked bad. Just barely enough to cause the light to come on. Now I don't know if I should just replace the other and go from there and scrap the OEM cats for cash..
gaber6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote