Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 07:48 PM

Tazz 12 is on a distinguished road

Tazz 12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo99 View Post
I just bought an Xtool D7 scan tool from Amazon. It was $360 after some rebates. It can supposedly program smart key fobs. I went through the process and it looks like it would work. It didn't work for my issue, but that is another story. It should be easy to program a second key if you have one that works. If you have an older key with an actual physical key to put in the ignition it's much easier and you don't need the programmer. You can buy the keys from Tom's key or on Amazon and program it with a sequence of door openings and trip odometer presses. The videos are on YouTube.
Mine has push to start, i'm still trying to decide what to do toms key said there's will not work yet.

That Xtool D7 looks pretty nice. There are so many scan tools i don't which one to buy all my cars/trucks are toyotas.
Tazz 12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote