Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-02-2023, 10:18 AM

GNB is on a distinguished road

GNB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CutthroatSlam View Post
Actually, you do have the ability of knowing whether the original fill was correct. You bring it up to temp and pull the level plug.

You provide no evidence supporting the use of OEM Toyota WS, just opinion. In contrast, we have 340K miles on a 2014 SR5 using Valvoline Synthetic ATF except for the factory fill. Have always done full fluid exchange with filter replacement. I doubt you will ever see that many miles.
Not sure why you feel the need to be confrontational? I am the original owner since mile 5, I am pretty certain Toyota's assembly line in Japan uses the WS specified Toyota fluid. I stand by not relying on filling what was drained.
GNB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote