Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-08-2023, 08:46 PM

louxwe is on a distinguished road

louxwe is on a distinguished road
MPX Body

The problem is with a damaged MPX Body computer. I was able to figure it out based on a thread in a different forum. You can see the brown spot in the bottom left corner. Car still drives fine just can't use the key fob 10-15 seconds after I turn it off. Problem is I can't find a replacement part, it is listed as 89221-35112. I find many similar ones but not one that is the right part. Anyone know were to find the MPX body computer for a 2013 4Runner Trail?
Attached Images
Electric problem: interior lights, alarm fob, locks not working 14 sec after shutoff-img_8332-1-jpeg  Electric problem: interior lights, alarm fob, locks not working 14 sec after shutoff-img_8325-1-jpeg 
louxwe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote