Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 05:10 PM

Mendoncyclesmith is on a distinguished road

Mendoncyclesmith is on a distinguished road
Okay, so I'm inching closer here, and ran into a goofy snag.

Found these locally, and they were so cheap I couldn't ignore them. Off a 2022, same bolt pattern, and only driven for one summer, so no salt damage at all. $250, all 4, with lug nuts.

They're 17's though.

The whole tire mire makes my head spin.

I just want raised white letter. 16" I can find plenty. 17's though? It's like they cease to exist.

I wanted Cooper AT3 XLT's, and after playing with the awesome tire size/offset calculator 96 RedRunner posted, I went from thinking 285x70's to 285x75's.

That too, messed things up. I can find the 70's in 17 white letter. but the 75's, no dice. Looked at All Terrain T/A K02's, ditto for no white letters in 75.

Am I crazy???

So, any and all suggestions for a 285x75xR17, white letter, tread with side knob, along the lines of the above mentioned options?

Google refuses to easily let me search for tire size + raised white letter, and just gives me junk links to Walmart or wherever, and lots of 16" versions, not 17's.

Educate me please, I'm all ears.
Attached Images
Trying to sort out wheel offset versus wheel spacer blocks-0-2-jpeg 
Mendoncyclesmith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote