View Single Post
Old 11-22-2023, 04:06 PM

BijanBorazjani is on a distinguished road

BijanBorazjani is on a distinguished road
Revive

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK930 View Post
Yes it will fit fine, it’s what I did.

However, your factory part 14 from above does not fit. You’ll need a new one. I have yet to replace it with a proper one. Part 8 doesn’t want to stay attached very well, Gorilla glue worked great. Part 22 also doesn’t clear the hitch very well. I Dremmeled down the offending piece and, again, used Gorilla glue.

If you have the back up sensors you’ll have to disconnect them or drill holes in your new bumper. If you decide to do the former you’ll need to disable it via th dash switch, otherwise it’ll be beeping. I still need to fix that and get rid of that switch.
Hey quick question on this older thread. When you say factory part 14, are you talking from the 2013 model or 2014 model? I am getting ready to try to do a bumper swap from a 2010 Limited to a TRD style bumper. Just like the sleek look. Wanting to do as little mods as possible.
BijanBorazjani is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote