Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 04:52 AM

TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of

TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of TRD PANTHER has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Leader View Post
haha. the greenlane brackets have been vibration free for me. They also do not require both hood bolts to be removed to install them and are still sturdy (no hood misalignment to worry about). I looked at SDHQ, they are nice as well and probably more sturdy. the reason I didn't go with them is because of rust. if you live in a salt /winter environment the aluminum will be better

I liked baja because of not having to deal with wiring in the backlight feature - that wasn't important to me (I did look at DD). also availability was key for me. it was easy for me to get baja on amazon including any replacement parts and harnesses. the s2 pros are very bright and a good low profile option. I have the baja non street legal fogs in amber and the combination of these two is insane. if I were to do it again though I would buy the squadron pros. reason being I think they are a better bang for the buck and brighter, but not enough so to make me want to upgrade. looking back low profile was key for me, but now meh not so much

I have the lights maybe at 10.5 and 1.5 in reference to a clock face. a good combination of side ways and forward light. there aren't too many videos on the s2 lights but this guy has a good video showing the light output - he is running s2 sports, not the pros which are brighter

BAJA DESIGNS LIGHTS!! YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING!! - YouTube

ya I changed my avatar - reminds me when I see it that no matter how prepared you are, how much you scout the terrain , sometimes you're just going to have a bad day. actually less than a week later after I got stuck there two guys got stuck on a trail just north of there. one went into the mud and someone tried to recover and also got stuck at about 930 at night in the rain... they both got out though after a third person came to help. this time of year the mud can be deceiving... I went alone since I wanted to get one last ride this year before the trail closes until May. that was also a mistake since I was pretty far from home with mediocre cell service. had my ham radio but I wasn't going back into my truck to use it and find a repeater that was actually being monitored, and it was much warmer in the sun outside of the truck lol
Mud is one of my least favorites. Except for fire roads and simple 4wheeling, I don’t go out by myself anymore. Winch?
TRD PANTHER is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote