Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 12:49 AM

Driftwood71 is on a distinguished road

Driftwood71 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerAquasport View Post
Solo may very well have changed something with the hardware configurations. Small revisions are made all the time in the industry. So I'm just spitballing here.
But, I got curious and took a closer look this morning with some editing software.

The close up pic on the Solo page shows the head of the Allen thru bolt. On your pic the head is barely visible. Different angle of pictures, but I would think yours would be sticking up a little higher. Is it possible the spacers got mixed up? Like @Inv4drZm mentioned, the bolt might not clear the rim on the bottom at full compression.
I was thinking along the same lines, but I didn't put too much thought into it because of the fact a well known and trusted shop installed them. I'll have to take another look tomorrow morning, but I'm a little skeptical about the top spacer even being installed in the first place. I hope that's not the case.

Really appreciative of the time and effort into taking a look
2006 Limited 4wd V8 4Runner : Stage 1 Icon suspension : Solo Motorsports LCA's : Icon Vector 6 wheels : 35x10.5r17 Kenda Klever RT's : Doug Thorley LT headers & Y-pipe : Magnaflow Overland Exhaust : Afe Pro DryS CAI : Safari Snorkel
Driftwood71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote