Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-21-2023, 12:47 PM

Mabeldog is on a distinguished road

Mabeldog is on a distinguished road
Different wires or reading Pins wrong?

Working on disabling tpms now. When OP mentions left to right, I'm thinking that you read across the top 1-2 being top two pins and then the next row down being 3-4 etc Reading like that's gets me other colors than green and green. If I read down the left side then the 5th one down is green (last one on the bottom left, if looking at the back of the connector while it's plugged in). then 6 would be top right and 7 the second one down on the right side. If I count down the left starting at the top and then down the right from the top I get two green wires. That would be good enough for me if there weren't 3 green wires on the harness. My biggest fear is tapping the wrong two together and causing some expensive problem over $300 worth of tpms sensors. If anyone can chime in on this relatively old thread, I would greatly appreciate it, while I have it torn apart. Thank you!
Mabeldog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote