Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 05:24 PM

Symaze is on a distinguished road

Symaze is on a distinguished road
Also consider the royal purple filter that is exactly the same as the TRD filter, at half the price of the TRD branded one. Part# 20-968

Summit racing used to carry them for 12 bucks and I bought a bunch because they seem to always go in and out of stock. They're currently shown at the full price of 25 bucks, which I've never seen before, but out of stock. Maybe they'll go back down to the better price when in stock, worth signing up for an alert maybe. Seems like there is another website (Royal Purple Direct) that has them for 12 bucks. Never ordered from them but looks legit from what I can tell.

Royal Purple Oil Filter 20-968 Royal Purple Extended Life Oil Filters | Summit Racing

Royal Purple Filter 20-968

Original OEM oil filter from the first ever oil change on my 4R, and RP next to it from my more recent 2nd oil change.

Symaze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote