Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2024, 01:59 PM

Every Day OutDoors is on a distinguished road

Every Day OutDoors is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppyjr View Post
With the basic safety enhancements and upgrades like LED headlamps, CarPlay, etc. I agree with the “buy new” idea. A 2020+ preowned 4Runner isn’t going to save you any significant amount of money, so get a new one and start your time with a fresh one.

You’ll also have the benefit of the best version of a fantastic vehicle.

My pick would be (and was) the Off Road Premium, but the SR5 Premium could work well too.

Consider doing a nationwide search on Autotrader for new ones. Also check dealer websites. You might even find a leftover 2023 if not too picky about color.
Or the worst version depending on what your view point is, I personally hate the active cc crap, and the push button start after watching a key failure 1500 miles from home with no back up, and spending basically a day on a trail trying to figure out wtf was wrong with the vehicle. Ill take the old tech any day of the week over the new stuff. Before this I kinda wanted the push button start on mine just for the smart key not having to fumble for keys to unlock the vehicle, but after that not thanks. I also think the new ones are overpriced, paid $38900 42900 out the door for a 2018 trd off road premium, now those would be around 54 out the door.
Every Day OutDoors is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote