Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2024, 03:02 AM

UtahSooner is on a distinguished road

UtahSooner is on a distinguished road
Good news - I spoke with my normal service guy this morning and sent pictures of the wheels. He was able to run the issues up the chain to the GM. They’re replacing all 4 wheels & doing a full engine/exterior detail next week to make things right.

The service manager reviewed the video of the shop work and was able to see the mess that ensued during the oil “spill” & confirm the tire rotation sloppiness (guess they had to use their McGuard master key set for the locking lugs since they couldn’t find mine stashed in the back).

I was able to check the skid bolts yesterday & nothing was stripped. Definitely covered in oil tho…

At this point I’m just super thankful it wasn’t worse!

In other news, I got the Rock Road Outfitters Supersliders mounted up yesterday. Next mod project will be a roof rack swap but that’ll have to wait till the spring…

2010 Trail Edition w/ KDSS + Sliding Cargo Deck, Silver Metallic (SOLD): Toytec Ultimate + SPC UCAs, TRD Pro Black Wheels w/ LT285 Duratracs
2002 Sport Edition, Thundercloud Metallic (SOLD): Stock
UtahSooner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote