Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 02:39 PM

4runneroffroad2020 is on a distinguished road

4runneroffroad2020 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runneroffroad2020 View Post
Two things in regards to US and Canadian specs... Im not sure if people are aware of this but in Canada we get premium specs by default... In canada the non "premium sr5/ off road" isnt available, unlike the US. specs. Also when it comes to climate controls i noticed the CDN specs are different than the US specs.

The U.S. versions tend to have the triple knobs, whereas in canada we have two knobs and buttons to control the directional airflows. I believe that the 2 knob button w/ directional airflow buttons are only available on US LIMITED editions. Don't quote me on that... I bring this up because they might be using the same concept for wiring of the headlights for Canada / us specs...? :-/

Anyways based on that, do you think i should take a risk and spend the money on getting the Aux beam LEDS and see if they'll work? I need to take pics but basically the inner Halogen bulbs that act as DRLs do become high beams! If it's still PWM+ it will make it easier for me to transition to LEDs again!

2024 Toyota 4Runner Photo Gallery | Toyota.com

That is what i'm referring to. from what ive seen the premium offroad in the us does not offer that climate control, offered only in the limited edition. But in canada all the TRDOR comes with that "limited edition" both my 2020, and 2024s had that. I'm just bringing this up just referring to above where it was mentioned that canadian and us versions versions might not have differences with wiring/ options...etc
4runneroffroad2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote