Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 06:16 PM

Duhockey will become famous soon enough

Duhockey will become famous soon enough
Duhockey 5th Gen build

Well, 3rd time is a charm I guess. After building a 3rd and 4th gen it's time to build a 5th Gen. Just bought a 2010 trail less than two weeks ago. Starting small at the moment still trying to fully pick a color scheme but for now I'm digging the tri color red/orange/yellow from the 40th anniversary editions.

This build will be focused on family camping and light offroading in Idaho. My son is 17 and mostly does his own thing now so it will mostly be just me, my wife, 8 year old daughter and our border Collie mix Emerald.

Lift won't have to be much, maybe a 2"-2.5" toytec? I already feel pretty tall in this... Feels lifted though apparently it's just stock.. I'm measuring 22" hub center to fender in the front and 23" in back. If you have a comparable TE let me know what yours is lifted or stock please.

Started small with LEDs to brighten the interior and one of the tri color grille badges. It's a clean one owner. A little bit high on the mileage but great maintenance records and all done at the dealerships in Utah. It's clean. Really clean for a 2010 anyways.

Tapatalk won't let me login, so pics will be coming shortly, when I get home and move the pics to my laptop.

Sent from my NE2217 using Tapatalk