Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 02:43 AM

gh25_ will become famous soon enough

gh25_ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCrunner0 View Post
I am looking to replace my wore out factory suspension, front shocks/springs and rear shocks. I will not be lifting it, stock height but I would like to get rid of the drivers side lean. What would you guys recommend, no off-roading, just looking for a better ride and leveled! Thanks!!
Hey there. You do have some options on springs but it just depends on what route you want to go. eibach makes a set of rear coils that only lift it 1 inch in the rear which although they says 1 inch it will be stock height. You could also go the old man emu route and get some OME 906 rear coils which are supposed to be around 1-2 inches of height. So pretty close to stock. I've also heard people get moog coils from rock auto but given the quality of moog nowadays not sure if you should waste your money on them lol. Supposedly they wear out / sag quick. For the front shock / strut assembly you could go with a bilstien 4600. They are good Bilstein shocks and are essentially OEM replacements, and will last you for a while. For front coils you can go OME 880 which are 1 inch of lift. Any new coil will sag once it has the actual vehicle weight on it so with the 1 inch springs F/R it should ride stock height if not very close to.
I think if you go with Bilstein 4600 shocks in the front and rear along with 880 OME coils in the front and the eibach 1" springs in the rear that would be a good setup for what you want. Which is level.

Front struts Bilstein 4600:

More Information for BILSTEIN 24187244

Rear struts Bilstein 4600:

More Information for BILSTEIN 24024518

Front coils (OME 880):
Old Man Emu Coil Springs – OPT OFF ROAD

Rear coils Eibach 1":

Camburg Toyota 4-Runner 96-02 Rear 1″ Coil Spring Kit
gh25_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote