Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 09:48 AM

Evil_Ed is on a distinguished road

Evil_Ed is on a distinguished road
I had the factory rear cargo liner or tray or whatever, as delivered with my 2022 SR5 Premium - it's a fairly soft and bendable rubber...having things slide around on it wasn't the big issue; it was the fact that the tray/liner itself would slide around in the back. It shifted front to back really easily, and I'd have to push it back in towards the rear seats every so often otherwise it'd interfere with the rear hatch.

I just replaced it with a 3D MAXpider cargo liner/tray and so far it's way better - in that it sticks to the carpet and stays put. As far as an actual cargo liner goes, no idea just yet...I haven't really loaded it up since I got it.

I also replaced the factory front floor mats with a set of 3D MAXpider mats as well...the factory ones were short and let dirt/sand/pebbles get all the hell over especially in winter with dirty snow getting tromped in on my boots. I haven't again really tried the new liners out just yet...winter here this year has been delightfully warm so no real snow in the car since I got them delivered. If they don't work out I can always go back to the factory floor mats...we'll see.
Evil_Ed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote