Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 06:34 PM

Baja Designs will become famous soon enough Baja Designs will become famous soon enough

Baja Designs will become famous soon enough Baja Designs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Leader View Post
so. I swapped my fogs for the baja sport fogs and installed a pair of s2 pro ditch lights almost 1.5 years ago.

I noticed that when I use the ditch lights a fog seems to appear on the lens on the inside when the air is cooler outside. I swapped out the gaskets, checked the lens for cracks but the same thing happened. I feel like this should not happen for such expensive lights in such a short period of time. they are supposed to be moisture sealed. anyone else having moisture issues when it's cold out? I suspect my fogs are also filled with moisture unless they are designed differently, but it's hard to tell with the amber wide cornering lenses on

I've had my OEM headlights and OEM fog lights for 12 years, and they have been perfect. I would expect better here for the price I paid. warranty or not, two lights should not have the same fate unless it was a bad batch... moisture should not be forming inside the light. boo

I get this is normal perhaps for lights that aren't sealed or waterproof but these have no vent port and are supposed to be IP67. to be clear the fog/moisture is on the inside of the lens, not the outside. see pic below of one of the pods. there's a section of the spot beam obstructed by moisture

update: spoke to Baja - they are taking ditch lights and fog lights back. will repair /resend under warranty
Hey,
we have a lifetime warranty with our products and I can get you all taken care of. Please reach out to my email at [email protected]
Best,

Brahian Herrera | Forum Sales & Support
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (760) 560-2252 Ext 201
Baja Designs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote