Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 01:14 PM

jeffcon is on a distinguished road

jeffcon is on a distinguished road
Interested in the ARB front, have a 2011 trail. What year was the ARB off of? I know the main consideration is the headlights. The rest can be relatively modified for that price.

Do you have pictures of what this looked like installed please?

Edit: found your various build threads, should be good on pre and post cut pictures. I'm all the way out in Denver, CO. I would make the trek or even consider paying for freight shipping. Would also take the cut off sections and weld back on too.

In your experience with your extensive work on both platforms (2012 and now 2019 body styles), would you say fitting this 2015+ ARB to my 2011 is doable? I haven't been able to find much reason why it wouldn't, except that the cuts for the OEM lower bumper plastic would obviously be different.

I feel the frame rails and the rest would be the same, but this is a new platform to me.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Last edited by jeffcon; 02-11-2024 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Found pictures
jeffcon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote