Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 12:06 AM

liabilitylandon is on a distinguished road

liabilitylandon is on a distinguished road
Literally swapped mine this weekend.

Do not reuse the springs. As someone else said earlier on, my 2.5 inch lift was more like a 4 inch lift because the springs were so compressed.

I went dobinson springs/shocks with JBA UCA's, whiteline bushings, and 555 ball joints. I already had poly bushings on the rear.

It made an insane difference in how it rides. I think my X-REAS was failing even before it started to show with the tire wear. It's firm, connected, and feels great.

Words of wisdom:

-Spend the money and buy lower control arms. I have a press and a lift and doing this lower control arm bushings suck.

- I can almost promise you your springs are saggy. Get new springs, even if it's stock height.

- just go ahead and get new camber bolts too. I got lucky and went 3 for 4. But that 4th one was seized up and was a real pain in the ass to get cut.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
liabilitylandon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote