Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 09:35 PM

toolguy is on a distinguished road

toolguy is on a distinguished road
100% agree...i filtered Trail Edition with KDSS when i bought mine.

She drives perfectly. I dont have comparison as i havent owned a non kdss 4R.

What i can say is that she drives perfectly and handles corners and highway with confidence.

KDSS drive performance is perfect..it just works....

Now if only the TE did not have this two tone gray bumper thing going on (SMH)...

Dang bumper needs to be SOLID color paint

That two tone gray bumper is awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda250xtitan View Post
the on highway manners you get with KDSS was worth the risk of a potential issue later on. that's how we felt when we made the decision in 2017.

PLUS now that DOM has brought some great products to market, its the best of both worlds. on demand "light" sway bar disconnect, improved sway bar geometry, etc.
toolguy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote