Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 12:41 PM

matoose is on a distinguished road

matoose is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppyjr View Post
Not sure why you think that, but it’s obviously missing air bag and trim pieces.

I’m not a fan of the red trim, so I reached out to Sev and asked if they would make one in all black, no colored trim. Sev made that happen for a small addition fee, and it’ll take a bit longer to get.

I think it’ll look good and would well.
You reuse all the missing parts from the existing wheel. Sev's install video shows this in detail.