Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 12:33 AM

Silver.T4R will become famous soon enough

Silver.T4R will become famous soon enough
I think that pretty well brings things up to speed... Truck is now up to almost 205k and has been great. That said, I've had a few things come up recently that need to be addressed. I also need to get better at taking photos as I do jobs to document them lol. List below is for my own reference

-fix both rear axle seals that have begun to leak causing abs light to be on
-replace SPC front UCA's as bushings are already bad within 15k miles (super disappointed in these things)
-replace bad fan pulley bracket with noisy bearing
-reupholster drivers seat (started tearing)
-would like to switch an alpine HU as the sony has buggy bluetooth
-sliders painted to match cladding
-verify that transfer case isn't leaking
-fix leak from stripped tranny drain plug