Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 04:03 PM

MN_Pat is on a distinguished road

MN_Pat is on a distinguished road
Depends on what's important to you. The one word I wouldn't use to describe the 4Runner is modern. Had a '19, traded in for a '21 that has the push button and bigger infotainment. Just got to drive a '15 with KDSS.

Just an opinion but they're pretty much six of one and a half dozen of the other to me. Some people like the post 2020 updates but most don't really change my life. One exception, tire pressure. I love this and use it regularly.

Miles, condition, and what do I want to drive over the next 3-5 years? 2024 old school 4runner, trade in now. 2024-newer Tacoma, Landcruiser, 2025-newer 4runner then hold to see if these new generations are for you.

Hybrid, hold what you have now. if you don't like the new generation Toyotas then trade for a used 2024 4Runner. since you have a low mile reliable vehicle there's no immediate pressure to act.