Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 04:48 PM

slothy49 is on a distinguished road

slothy49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bears View Post
unless your running winches and tons of lights and big thumping music, why do you need 150 at idle, and what does it crank out at say 2000 rpm. seems like you will be doing a big three at least to handle that. And depending on the year you are, , for example, the 99+ were only set up with a system to handle 125 max and had a 125 fuse. Someone told me earlier ones were lowere..dont know if that part is ture

i did the cs144 and had no issues, I think some has to depend on if your throwing in a used one or the cheapest reman or chinese new.
But that only lasted me a year, cause I totaled the car, but had no issues.
Im not running a winch now, and only LED light bars etc ( we call them moose lights here) and a stock alternator does ok, but I do have everything on hand to do the denso 105 amp upgrade and the big 3. The nice thing about the denso 105 amp, dont have to do the big 3, runs all stock wires if wanted, plug and play, uses stock belts...and its Denso
I'm running a warn evo 10, led lighting, and will also be charging an aux battery off alternator. Charging the aux would be pulling 35A alone.

What is the 105A alt? Not sure I've heard of it, usually all I see is cs144 upgrades.
slothy49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote