Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 06:22 PM

Blitz is on a distinguished road

Blitz is on a distinguished road
I just installed the new rotors. While doing it i had a real problem backing the brake fluid back into the master cylinder. The pistons moved freely, it was just when pushing on all four it would not budge. I am now thinking this is my problem.
I still get front brake drag as it does not release all the way.
I get much less jitter/shakes with the new rotors but it is still there.
I cannot think of what else it could be and this was one of the last things I did to the 4Runner. Obviously something is wrong with the brakes and this was the only thing I touched before the problem started. I have a replacement on order.
Blitz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote