Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 11:47 PM

Symaze is on a distinguished road

Symaze is on a distinguished road
Does anyone run an additional inline fuel filter? Considering the Radium fuel filter

This is probably very old news to most but I'm shocked there isn't an easily accessible fuel filter to swap out in the 5th gen. I realize there is a large filter inside the fuel tank but I'm interested in running an aftermarket in-line filter that I can swap out every couple of years. My thinking is a second filter in the system would considerably extend the life of the tank fuel filter.

I realize this isn't "necessary" but swapping out the filter always made a big difference in my old Pathfinder, especially with the diet gasolene that we have out here in California. If I swapped out my aftermarket fuel filter in a few years and it was dirty, I'd be happy I spent the money.

This is the kit I found from 8Runner Offroad: Fuel Pump and Filter Upgrade Kit | 2010+ 4Runner – 8Runner Offroad, does anyone have any experience with it? It would be extremely overkill in terms of quality, but I love that it uses stock quick disconnects (which I also didn't know about) and no clamps involved.

Interested to hear any feedback good or bad.

Symaze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote