Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 11:36 AM

traillite is on a distinguished road

traillite is on a distinguished road
Value Opinion 2013 Limited

Greetings community. I'm in the 4R marketed in prep for a new driver in the fam. My brother is the original owner (wife's car) of a '13 Limited. She drove it 220k until she got a new Highlander at which time my bro replaced the XReas with ToyTec and ICON/Open Country shoes all around. He's since put another 20k on it driving around Texas in his job. Every oil change and repair has been done at the dealership and is all well documented. He is selling it to fund his Harley habits and I am thinking about buying it.

What is a fair price in your opinion?
What major repairs are likely even with easy driving and great service records?
Attached Images
Value Opinion 2013 Limited-lifted-w-wheels-jpg 
traillite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote