Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: Brake Gremlin
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 04:23 PM

werminghausen is on a distinguished road

werminghausen is on a distinguished road
short update.
Since the incident with the alarm lately ( full brake alarm with all dash lights on plus sound) I did not drive, just moved the car around on the property. After starting the engine all alarm lights are off in Park.
But each time I start driving the brake the VSC TRAC / VSC OFF dash light comes on and stays on until I shut down the engine. The ABS light is NOT on and the sound is NOT there... strange.
I did not have this combination before. What do these VSC lights mean?
I have the feeling this new VSC light might be something else? Not sure if this alarm is related to the brake or not?
That Toyota brake VSC is a gremlin... also because there is no technical explanation from Toyota what these lights indicate (technically) and how this can be fixed.... In the owners manual they say simply ...visit your Toyota service.

Maybe someone can explain the VSC lights?

Martin
Attached Images
Brake Gremlin-screenshot-2024-03-16-4-41-48-pm-jpg 

Last edited by werminghausen; 03-16-2024 at 04:29 PM.
werminghausen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote