Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 09:28 AM

talkstometal is on a distinguished road

talkstometal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapolito View Post
I wish I had pulled the exhaust cam, would have been a lot easier. The rear ones are a PITA.

This kawasaki shim tool came in handy for the #4 valves because the tool you linked to didn't fit under the hood.
does this kawasaki tool work as well as the other tool for the other locations? or should I get both?

I do have a torque wrench, 1/4 and 1/2 drives. also have a micrometer. thanks for including those in the required tool question. I am hesitant on pulling the cam. I like to swear? ha

what do you guys think about sanding down shims?
1990 4runner
https://y6y3b6a8.stackpathcdn.com/signaturepics/sigpic730237_1.gif

Last edited by talkstometal; 03-19-2024 at 09:30 AM.
talkstometal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote