Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 09:39 AM

locked up is on a distinguished road

locked up is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdruss View Post
Reference frame rust. The V8 AC condenser drains right on top of the frame rail, passenger side coming through the firewall, a 90 degree down hose. This hose drips condensate right on top of the frame rail, the condensate runs down to a spot on the frame under the passenger side front door where it stops and drips on the ground. At that point it rusts a hole in the frame. you might want to get a hose barb connection and some hose and run the hose to a location away from the frame, I took mine to the passenger side wheel well and clamped it there. I had a rusted hole a foot long on the bottom of the frame there, driver side clean.
Good info!

Mine is only really bad on the passenger side up front and in the area you describe. I'll try to find the drain and move it and take pictures for reference for others.

Last edited by locked up; 04-02-2024 at 06:57 PM.
locked up is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote