Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 02:11 PM

Monty87ls is on a distinguished road

Monty87ls is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boort View Post
The plastics of the early 4th Gen and late 4 Gens don't mate up correctly. Early ones are wider IIRC. Had a buddy looking for a front fender flare for his 05 and found out the 06 and later don't line up with the bumpers and other doors. So you would likely need a full set of late model plastics from all around so everything lines up. How much of a headache the swap would be I can't say as my buddy tracked down an early flare to avoid the sawp.

Boort
The 06 I found appears to have everything i need. If I can pick it up for 1k say I suppose I'd consider it a good deal vs paying someone to paint everything which quotes were around 2k. I could do it myself but might still be more cost effective to do a swap. Bit more work swapping the front bumper though!

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Monty87ls is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote