Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 09:30 AM

Cali4Runnea will become famous soon enough

Cali4Runnea will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Leader View Post
many of their negative reviews are the same issues you bring up. poor customer service. I don't buy the excuse of 'we are a small shop and we are really busy/ not enough people' nonsense. did you pay up front? or do they charge when they ship?

Im all for supporting the small shops rather than the big corporations but damn that's your hard earned money you're putting on the line. is their bumper worth the headache of an undetermined wait time and poor customer service? cancel your order, get your money back and keep searching. their swingouts are like $3K aren't they. hell of a lot of $$$ to drop on good faith that they will actually produce the product and ship it in a reasonable amount of time
Well, their customer service rep FINALLY started communicating a bit better and gave me the answers I needed. Now it's just a waiting game as to when the bumper ships out, supposed to be done sometime in May.

I did pay up front, like most places have you do, but the price is very reasonable, especially for all the positive reviews I've seen about these bumpers. I ordered the half swing out bumper, with tree savers (rear quarter panel armor), a drop-down table and including the $250 shipping fee and 5% military discount, it came to under $2,400 dollars. You really can't beat that too many places, especially for good quality.

So, with my questions finally answered, at the moment, I will wait for now. We will see how things look come this May...
Shadow Mica '07 SR5 V6 2WD (SOLD)
Cali4Runnea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote