Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 11:59 PM

kaitlyn2004 will become famous soon enough

kaitlyn2004 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by uh0h50 View Post
In my continuation to convert this thing to standard 2row, I finally bit the bullet and purchased the rear interior panels from a wrecked standard 2row 4Runner. The 3row panels were swapped out and happy to report that 2row panels swap right in without issue. I have also decided to make an entirely new cargo platform and will utilize 3 L-tracks instead of the previous 2. I will also be utilizing 4 bolt locations instead of the previous 6 as it was overkill. Below pics are the current progress.

The kennel for the husky fits perfectly between two tracks!
I want to do something just like this (also have a ruffland!)

I currently have a basic leveling platform I did for myself, but it has nothing on it nor is it secured to the car itself.
  • What are your 4 bolt locations? Are those going through the car frame? Any reason you didn't do something like turnbuckle to the 4 existing anchor points?
  • What's your materials for this - mainly how did you go level with the L-track/recess it?
  • Does the L-track catch on anything when you use the cargo area? I have no experience with the tracks. I imagine if something like a string or similar fell into the groove it could maybe snag otherwise they're completely out of the way?
  • I assume that's a Large ruffland?

(I have a 2-row though )

Last edited by kaitlyn2004; 04-12-2024 at 12:02 AM.
kaitlyn2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote