Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 09:23 AM

Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold

Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold Humble Leader is a splendid one to behold
I do not like the way toyota has gone with their new 4runner, tacomas, Landcruisers (gross) and tundras. even sequoias. I don't think I will buy newer toyota truck. the old v8 tundras, sequoias and v6 5th gen 4runners I would definitely consider

although at this point an f150 I think is the best bang for the buck for me. 5.0L v8. sure it's not perfect, but for the money it's now a top choice for me

my 4runner is a 2012 and has 165k miles now and I hope to drive it much longer

Last edited by Humble Leader; 04-17-2024 at 09:25 AM.
Humble Leader is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote