Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 10:30 AM

Static03 is on a distinguished road

Static03 is on a distinguished road
New member here, been reading the forum over the past year and found tons of useful information, so thank you all for that. Quick backstory about me, got my 21' TRD Offroad in Nov of 2022 after my 2018 Silverado dropped a lifter. Tons of money later, truck never ran right and I absolutely needed something dependable, thus the 4runner. My family and I like the beach, so I got a 4wd version. Wanted the locking rear diff, so the trd offroad was the obvious choice, even though ive never used or needed it and doubt I ever will lol. Bought it used as a previous rental with 50k miles, and it now has about 85k. Added 5100's all around and a 1" Cornfed spacer *based on advice from this forum*, swapped the dunlops out for toyo open country at3s and threw in the new wheels from Discount tire while I was already throwing money away lol. Ive always been a gear head, and tend to be ocd about my vehicles, so hopefully down the road I can contribute and help someone else as ya'll have helped me.